- Store all your passwords in a single database
- Last updated on 11/17/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
Password Agent is a secure and easy to use password manager that allows you to store all your passwords and data snippets in a single, easy to navigate local data file. It is browser independent, supports most common web browsers without installing any browser plug-ins or extensions. Password Agent can semi-automatically log you to web sites just by pressing a global hotkey in web browser, so you can stop using unsecure password managers built into web browsers. Password Agent was designed with security in mind from ground up. While most password managers focus mainly on encrypting your data on disk, Password Agent also uses secure plain text handling for all in-memory operations. Data is always kept in memory fully encrypted. In normal viewing and browsing mode there is no moment in time where all text fields of an item are decrypted into plain text at the same time. Password Agent is a self contained program, no special installation or external framework dependencies are needed. That also means you can just run it off removable drive, like USB flash drive, making is very portable. Password Agent stores all your sensitive data locally, in your computer, not in the internet “cloud”, which is actually someone else’s computer. With Password Agent you are master of your secrets, not someone else. And no monthly or yearly subscription fees!
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2020.10.1
- Security update: When sensitive data is copied to clipboard it is now excluded from Windows clipboard history. Background: In Windows 10 there is clipboard history enabled by default. That means everything you copy to clipboard is logged by Windows. You can access history by pressing Win + V on keyboard. Please note that clipboard is not a safe place to put your sensitive data as other programs can freely monitor it. Always try to use autofill whenever possible, instead of copy & paste.Improved autofill matching: When multiple items match web site link then PA prompts to select item to autofill from. Now if you send password separately after sending user ID, the prompt is not displayed and PA sends password of the item you selected to send user ID from.
- Added detection of new Chromium based Miscrosoft Edge browser. When autofilling to new Edge, PA will now detect if Edge has automatic sign-in enabled and will suggest to turn it off to prevent invalid user ID/password being entered.
- Improved item icons.
- Improved text search by toolbar search box: now if you type multiple words in search box, items matching all these words will be displayed (AND search), not only item matching exact typed phrase. So searching for “id card” will also match “ID-card”, not only exact “ID card”.
- Added keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+PageUp/PageDown to navigate to previous/next file tab. In addition you can switch to certain file by Ctrl+F1/F9.
- Security change: Default length of generated passwords is now 16 instead of 20 symbols, but by default other non-character symbols are also included. This will take effect only when you have not saved your own default settings for new passwords. You can change these settings in Password Generator window to your liking.
- Added “Open destination folder” button to TakeWithMe window, results page.
- Removed “Print as graphics” options as it was not much more secure than ordinary printing. Windows stores print jobs in plain text spool files and contents of these files is easily viewable using special utilities.
- Improved message boxes: revised messages and message boxes are now positioned at center of the parent form, not center of the screen.
How To Install?Please always read the Readme file.
Please, no crack files are required, just install.
If there is an extracted file, place it in C/Program Files.
After installation to run the software.
Now enjoy the full version.